We know that health insurance can be a frustrating and confusing area for most people. However, living without health insurance means being stuck in a constant state of risk. Healthcare services for those without insurance (or those with too little coverage) are minimal, and can be insufficient in cases of severe accidents and illnesses. Even minor afflictions and injuries are better cared for under the right health insurance coverage.
Healthcare Options Available
- Individual & Family Plans – Coverage for preventive care, doctor visits, pharmacy benefits, and hospitalization.
- Short-Term – Coverage to bridge health insurance gap between jobs.
- Dental – Coverage for preventive care, oral health screenings, orthodontics, and more.
- Vision – Normal Eye Exams, Screenings, Glasses and Contact Lenses.
- Critical Illness – Benefits to help cover serious illness expenses.
- Small Business – Group health options for businesses with 2 to 50 employees.
We are here to help you explore your healthcare coverage options.